Present in the sectors of logistics through our subsidiaries, Africa Global Logistics Tanzania offers to economic operators logistics solutions in all sectors of activities that govern economic life in this country.
For 54 years, through our multimodal logistics solutions customs clearance, transportation, warehousing, and port operations we have been modifying our know-how in the service of socio-economic development in Tanzania. Thanks to the synergy of our means, we take an active part in major development projects in Eastern Africa.
Thanks to investments in equipment and innovations, our teams are committed to offering tailor-made logistics solutions that meet the specific needs of our customers.
Julius Nyerere International Airport, Julius K. Nyerere Road, Dar es Salaam, Tanzanie
Nelson Mandela Road, Dar es Salaam, Tanzanie
Summit Centre, Sokoine Road, Arusha, Tanzanie
Makongoro Road, Mwanza, Tanzanie
- 286 Employees
- 14 Offices
- Sea freight, air freight, rail and road freight
- LCL (groupage) via TSL service or our coloader partners
- Express air service (couriers and small parcels)
- Storage and value-added services
- Local distribution
- Reverse logistics
- Operational procedures and technical reports
- Heavy lift and oversize transport / Road audits
CUSTOMS & COMPLIANCE:
- Customs brokerage
OUR MAIN SECTORS :
- Food & Beverage
- Industrial Projects
- Consumer Staples
- Humanitarian Aid
- Oil & Gas
Our services are:
- Conception, construction, or modernization of terminals
- Container ship handling
- Storage capacities for import and export
- Optimized management information system interfaced with administrations and shipping companies
- Management of refrigerated fleets
- Transshipment platforms
SHIPPING AGENCY SERVICES:
- Shipping agency service
- Shipping agency Regular lines
- Hinterland services for shipowners
The AGL Group’s know-how in Tanzania
Country General Manager
General Manager Finance & Administration
Join us See our offers
Are you passionate about a career in logistics?
Do you want to contribute to the logistical transformation of Africa as well as emerging markets?
AGL promises a transparent, non-discriminatory recruitment process free from any conflict of interest for all its subsidiaries.