Present in the sectors of OIL / GAS, MINES, ENERGY, INFRASTRUCTURE, AID … through our partner SOGECO, Africa Global Logistics MAURITANIA offers logistics solutions to economic operators in all sectors of activity that govern the economic life in this country.
For 50 years, through our multimodal logistics solutions (“Transport of dangerous products, transport of oversized parcels, road survey, …”) we have been putting our know-how at the service of socio-economic development in Mauritania. Thanks to the synergy of our means, we take an active part in the great development projects in the African “region”.
Thanks to investments in equipment and innovations, our teams are committed to offering tailor-made logistics solutions that meet the specific needs of our customers.
- Sea freight, air freight, rail and road freight
- LCL (groupage) via TSL service or our coloader partners
- Express air service (couriers and small parcels)
- Operational procedures and technical reports
- Heavy lift and oversize transport / Road audits
- Oil and Gas logistics base
CUSTOMS & COMPLIANCE
- Customs brokerage
OUR MAIN SECTORS :
- Aid & Relief
- Food & Beverages
- Industrial Projects
- Oil & Gas
- Power Technologies
Our services are:
- Conception, construction, or modernization of terminals
- Container ship handling
- Storage capacities for import and export
- Optimized management information system interfaced with administrations and shipping companies
- Management of refrigerated fleets
- Transshipment platforms
SHIPPING AGENCY SERVICES:
- Shipping agency service
- Shipping agency Regular lines
- Hinterland services for shipowners
The AGL Group’s know-how in Mauritanie
International Cyanide Management Code
Director of Operations
Sales Manager / Projects
Join us See our offers
Are you passionate about a career in logistics?
Do you want to contribute to the logistical transformation of Africa as well as emerging markets?
AGL promises a transparent, non-discriminatory recruitment process free from any conflict of interest for all its subsidiaries.