Africa Global Logistics Senegal offers economic operators in Senegal logistics solutions in all sectors of activity that govern the economic life of the country.
We put our know-how at the service of Senegalese socio-economic development, through our multimodal logistics solutions.
Present in Senegal since 1926, Africa Global Logistics Senegal is recognized for the global expertise of its network.
Thanks to the synergy of our resources, we take an active part in major development projects in Africa.
Our investments in equipment and innovations allow our teams to offer tailor-made logistics solutions that meet the specific needs of our customers.
3181 Boulevard Du Centenaire De La Commune De Dakar, Dakar, Sénégal
Rue Colbert Léona Kaolack, face ex-hôtel Dior 202 KAOLACK
Quartier Pont Kidira Etage NIOKX KIDIRA
Avenue Hassan II 233 DAKAR
233 Avenue Hassan II, Dakar, Sénégal
169 Boulevard Du Centenaire De La Commune De Dakar, Dakar, Sénégal
- 729 Employees
- 3 Offices
- Sea, air, rail and road freight
- Storage and value-added services
- Local distribution
- Operational technical procedures and reports
- Transport of heavy and oversized loads / Road audits
- Oil and Gas Logistics Base
- Cyanide Transport Accreditation
CUSTOMS & COMPLIANCE:
- Customs brokerage
OUR MAIN SECTORS IN SENEGAL :
- Oil & Gas
- Energy Technologies
- Humanitarian aid
- Food & Beverage
- General retail
Our services are:
- Conception, construction, or modernization of terminals
- Container ship handling
- Storage capacities for import and export
- Optimized management information system interfaced with administrations and shipping companies
- Management of refrigerated fleets
- Transshipment platforms
SHIPPING AGENCY SERVICES:
- Shipping agency service
- Shipping agency Regular lines
- Hinterland services for shipowners
- Number: 1
- City : DAKAR
The know-how of the AGL Group in Senegal
International Cyanide Management Code
DIOP Mohamed Abdoulaye
Regional Director General
Chief Operating Officer
Regional Sales Manager
Join us See our offers
Are you passionate about a career in logistics?
Do you want to contribute to the logistical transformation of Africa as well as emerging markets?
AGL promises a transparent, non-discriminatory recruitment process free from any conflict of interest for all its subsidiaries.