Present in various sectors through its subsidiaries, Africa Global Logistics Kenya provides economic operators in Kenya with logistics solutions in all industries that drive the country’s economic activity.
For several years, we have been applying our expertise in multi-modal logistics solutions (transport, warehousing, customs clearance) to the socio-economic development of Kenya. By combining our resources, we play an active role in the region’s major development projects.
By investing in state-of-the-art equipment and innovations, our teams are dedicated to providing customized logistics solutions that meet the unique requirements of our clients.
100 Airport North Road, Nairobi, Kenya
- 1500 Employees
- 14 Offices
- Sea freight, air freight, rail and road freight
- Storage and value-added services
- Local distribution
- Reverse logistics
- Operational procedures and technical reports
- Heavy lift and oversize transport / Road audits
- Oil and Gas logistics base
CUSTOMS & COMPLIANCE:
- Customs brokerage
OUR MAIN SECTORS
- Humanitarian aid
- Industrial Projects
- General retail
- Oil & Gas
Our services are:
- Conception, construction, or modernization of terminals
- Container ship handling
- Storage capacities for import and export
- Optimized management information system interfaced with administrations and shipping companies
- Management of refrigerated fleets
- Transshipment platforms
SHIPPING AGENCY SERVICES:
- Shipping agency service
- Shipping agency Regular lines
- Hinterland services for shipowners
The AGL Group’s know-how in Kenya
Regional Managing Director
Chief Commercial Officer
Join us See our offers
Are you passionate about a career in logistics?
Do you want to contribute to the logistical transformation of Africa as well as emerging markets?
AGL promises a transparent, non-discriminatory recruitment process free from any conflict of interest for all its subsidiaries.