Present in transport and logistics through our subsidiaries, Africa Global Logistics offers logistics solutions to economic operators in Congo in all sectors of activity that govern economic life in this country.
For more than 50 years, through our multimodal logistics solutions (maritime and port services, industrial project logistics, land, sea and air logistics; corridor management and other services) we have been putting our know-how at the service of socio-economic development in the Republic of Congo. Thanks to the synergy of our means, we take an active part in the major development projects in the sub-region.
Thanks to investments in equipment and innovations, our teams are committed to offering tailor-made logistics solutions that meet the specific needs of our customers.
2345 Rue Félix Éboué, Brazzaville, République du Congo
616 Avenue de Loango, Pointe-Noire, République du Congo
- 580 Employees
- 12 Offices
- Sea freight, air freight, rail and road freight
- LCL (groupage) via TSL service or our coloader partners
- Express air service (couriers and small parcels)
- Storage and value-added services
- Local distribution
- Reverse logistics
- Operational procedures and technical reports
- Heavy lift and oversize transport / Road audits
- Oil and Gas logistics base
CUSTOMS & COMPLIANCE:
- Customs brokerage
OUR MAIN SECTORS :
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverages
- Industrial Projects
- Power Technologies
Our services are:
- Conception, construction, or modernization of terminals
- Container ship handling
- Storage capacities for import and export
- Optimized management information system interfaced with administrations and shipping companies
- Management of refrigerated fleets
- Transshipment platforms
Our services are:
- Shipping agency Regular lines
- Hinterland services for shipowners
- Handling services
The AGL Group’s know-how in Congo
Country General Manager
General Manager Congo Terminal
Join us See our offers
Are you passionate about a career in logistics?
Do you want to contribute to the logistical transformation of Africa as well as emerging markets?
AGL promises a transparent, non-discriminatory recruitment process free from any conflict of interest for all its subsidiaries.