Present in the land, air and logistics sectors through our subsidiaries, Africa Global Logistics Niger offers logistics solutions to economic operators in Niger in all sectors of activity that govern economic life in this country.
For more than 50 years, through our multimodal logistics solutions (warehousing, transport, transit, warehousing, crane rental…) we have been putting our know-how at the service of the socio-economic development of Niger. Thanks to the synergy of our means, we take an active part in the major development projects in the African region.
Following investments in equipment and innovations, our teams are committed to offering tailor-made logistics solutions that meet the specific needs of our customers.
Torodi, Niamey, Niger
- 124 Employees
- 4 Offices
- Sea freight, air freight, rail and road freight
- LCL (groupage) via TSL service or our coloader partners
- Express air service (couriers and small parcels)
- Storage and value-added services
- Local distribution
- Operational procedures and technical reports
- Heavy lift and oversize transport / Road audits
- Oil and Gas logistics base
CUSTOMS & COMPLIANCE:
- Customs brokerage
OUR MAIN SECTORS :
- Aid Food & Beverage
- Energy Technology
- Infrastructure Industrial
- Projects General Retail
- Oil & Gas
The AGL Group’s know-how in Niger
Country General Manager
Director of Logistics Solutions
Join us See our offers
Are you passionate about a career in logistics?
Do you want to contribute to the logistical transformation of Africa as well as emerging markets?
AGL promises a transparent, non-discriminatory recruitment process free from any conflict of interest for all its subsidiaries.