- End-to-end handling of all customs clearance operations
- Personal advice
- Implementing agreements
- Dedicated IT solutions
Our customs expertise in Africa helps to significantly ease the flow of goods through a comprehensive range of customs and regulatory compliance services :
- Analysis of customs flows and expertise in different fields (regulations, procedures, customs arrangements)
- Centralised customs clearance
- Guaranteed cargo security and safety through authorised operator status: Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) in Europe and Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) in the United States
As an authorised customs agent, Africa Global Logistics provides in-house customs clearance via integrated EDI connections with the customs authorities. We have agreements with various customs administrations (simplified customs clearance procedures and/or prepaid customs duties) and expertise in special customs procedures (exemptions, temporary imports, etc.).
Our unrivalled border customs clearance office arrangements, bonded warehouse facilities and network of compliance officers underpins our ability to offer top-quality customs services.
Global supply chain: full custom support
Africa Global Logistics optimises supply chain performance by designing, deploying, and coordinating integrated customs, shipping and logistics solutions.
Our teams provide integrated global management of the flows and services in your supply chain. Our aim is to improve agility, efficiency and cost, while having clear visibility over all stakeholder actions.
We adopt a continuous improvement approach based on analysis of performance indicators and offer customs services that are fully tailored to our customers’ needs :
- Design and integration of shipping solutions
- Full coordination via our network of supply chain control towers
- Flow and shipping management through cost and time-to-market optimisation, ensuring environmental sustainability