In our role as a workflow integrator, Africa Global Logistics provides the link between assemblers and equipment manufacturers in all sectors. Our high value-added contract logistics solutions incorporate supplier relationship management and supply chain consolidation, enabling our customers to reduce time to market and offer top-quality after-sales service.
We provide warehousing and distribution solutions adapted to specific industry sector needs.
Processing goods on arrival
- Quality control and quantity checks
- Repackaging and labelling as required
- Real-time allocation of pallets/crate locations
- Secure area for sensitive products
- Inventory replenishment
Managing stored goods
- Ambient, temperature-controlled or refrigerated storage
- Expiry date management
- Order picking/warehouse picking with advanced planning capabilities
- Multi-criteria inventory reports
- FEFO, LIFO, FIFO management
- Serial/batch number management
Distribution to customers
- Last-mile delivery
- Custom dairy processing for our customers’ supply chains
Implemented by a network of experts in Africa, we are developing solutions for certain industries through our contract logistics to meet the specific needs of the African continent.